Here's my quick race report.  First, I would like to thank my wheel sponsor- Albe racing.  The Zipp wheels were great on a tough bike course.  Went out a little fast for the first 5K but actually held myself back enough for once to feel good going into the bike.  I felt strong throughout the bike.  I had a lot of fun going back and forth with a couple of skinny toads, I mean fat frogs. Kevin Horvath, Matt Williams and myself went back and forth many times before I dropped them in the last few miles.  I did have a power gel disaster shortly after passing Robbie on the bike course.  I tore the packet too low and ended up with both my hands and then my bars coated in chocolate goo.  Robbie looked strong on the run and passed me back on the run.  Luckily I'm an old guy that started 3 minutes behind, so I didn't have to worry about trying to hang with him.  Good competition this year. I finished in 1:45 and some change (about 5 minutes faster than last year).  I ended up 3rd in the 45-49 age group. Sounds weird to say 45-49...